Why do you need verification? Marwick Investments Limited Forex broker spoke about the security of client data
How exactly technologies at www.marwickinvestments.com protect customers from fraud and hacking attacks.
We trust the broker with the most important thing - our money. And it's not just where the broker will advise to invest, so as not to burn out in the stock market. But also to the extent that cooperation with a broker company is protected from fraud, hacking, phishing. To ensure that the company is trustworthy, you should pay attention to the security measures it has taken. For example, our current expert, Marwick Investments Limited, is a broker registered in Europe and therefore meets all the requirements of market protection laws against fraudulent technologies. We will describe the details.
Marwick Investments Limited broker has been operating since 2016
The company is headquartered in London. The team that founded the company started in 2000, but the history of the brand began five years ago, when a web platform for trading was developed. At that time, it became clear that online trading is the future.
The address of the company in London, contact details in Europe and in your region - on the broker's website:
- Broker Marwick Investments LimitedForex broker offers clients not only investments in currency pairs, but also the purchase of other assets. For example, shares of Bank of America, Ebay, Ford, Twitter, Hewlett Packard, GoPro, Coca-Cola, Disney, Facebook, Nike, NVidia, Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Goldman Sachs, McDonald’s, Tesla.
- Of course, access to certain assets depends on the chosen portfolio. However, all three investment portfolios involve investing in multiple assets to minimize risk (as with investing in a single asset that can decline sharply).
- The mentioned web platform of the company also has a version for PC and smartphone. The latter has less functionality, but allows you to monitor the graphic picture of the market, make changes to your account.
Protection for clients Marwick Investments Limited Forex access only after verification
The British "registration" of the company does not allow liquidity problems. Here are the strictest laws governing the activities of brokerage organizations. The broker's clients are protected not only by consumer law, but also by international data protection programs.
We will briefly describe the privacy and anti-fraud policy pursued by Forex broker Marwick Investments Limited:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a law passed in 2016 by the European Parliament. The law provides for the introduction of cryptographic protection of user data on the Internet. Protection against identity theft, fraud, phishing. A multi-page set of rules requires all organizations that provide services on the Internet and require the input of customer data (name, address, card number, etc.) to use cryptographic protocols (SSL). If the company's website is not protected by such a protocol, this will be visible in the address bar. The European Parliament has strongly discouraged organizations that are involved in financial transactions from evading these rules. Of course, no broker can get a license without signing a document.
- The Anti-Money Laundering Act (AML) is a program that protects, above all, marketplaces from the overturning of shadow money transactions. We are talking about large sums, financing of terrorism, criminal business, as well as money laundering on large projects, etc. However, the law is equally harsh on those who launder millions and on those who speculate in the stock market, heating up the trend and forcing small players to lose thousands of euros.
- The Know Your Customer Program is an initiative that requires support for services that provide their technical capacity for trade (from online retailers to brokers). This program requires verification of the identity of the seller or buyer to protect against fraud, double trades and financial losses of each. Such confirmation of identity is called "verification". To pass it, clients provide the broker with a photo passport (or driver's license), a photo invoice for any services at the client's address (it can even be utility bills), sometimes you need to take a photo with a bank card (without CVV code).
All these measures protect customers from fraud, data theft and money.