Security experts from DALEFOX LIMITED scam signs to avoid
Sometimes it is not a broker who works with you, but a scam DALEFOX LIMITED talks about such cases.
DALEFOX LIMITED is a UK based Forex company. This broker is known in Europe (most of all - among British traders).
The company specializes in providing brokerage services in Forex trading, as well as in the stock market, indices, and raw materials. The broker also works with cryptocurrency exchanges.
Most traders are residents of the UK and Europe.
The broker deals with scam issues as a researcher of the phenomenon. Often, clients come to this company, complaining that they have already managed to get scammed earlier. DALEFOX LIMITED scam check experts explain that the number of Forex scams has only increased since the start of lockdowns. After all, many traders started trading for the first time, and the influx of inexperienced investors provoked scammers who immediately found a way to cash in on the naivete of new traders.
The main sign when you can talk about a scam DALEFOX LIMITED recommends checking company reviews
There is nothing more telling about the quality of a company than customer comments. And while people are more likely to complain than praise, complaints can also be analyzed. If you see that someone has a problem with a broker, he described it, received an answer and a solution - then this is a big plus for the company and its service. If the complaint went unanswered or the client waited too long for a response, it is worth checking whether the violations or disruptions in the company's work were systematic.
What are the signs that the company does not have a transparent policy and tends to ignore the needs of its customers:
- If there is no answer to phone calls within several hours (and this situation was repeated more than once);
- If the company's website does not contain its full contact information (office address, phone number, mailbox);
- If written requests receive a response only after a few days;
- If the company's support does not answer calls and letters (or requests sent through the feedback form);
- If the site does not have a section with tariff plans and it is not clear what the cooperation with the company is based on, what are its conditions, what is the amount of commissions;
The presence of one or two points, which can be answered in the affirmative, is a reason to suspect the broker of not being the most honest position in relation to the client. At the very least, we can talk about a violation of consumer rights, because the client must receive complete and comprehensive information about the service, and must also be able to contact the employees of the company within its working schedule.
But the main thing that should alert potential customers is feedback on delays in receiving funds from the company. To open a account, you must put a deposit on your account with the company. This money will then be invested. When concluding a successful deal or investing in assets that will increase in value, the client makes a profit. He can withdraw this profit within the time frame stipulated by the contract. If suddenly there are problems with the payment of these funds (as in the case of the complete closure of the account and the withdrawal of all the money), this is a reason to suspect the company of fraud.
How do you know if there is a problem? DALEFOX LIMITED scam check tips
- The company does not pay money in terms of more than 5 banking days;
- Your phone calls are not answered by either your account manager or another employee of the company;
- There are other reviews about problems getting money.
What to do if such a situation arises? You can safely write a statement to law enforcement agencies.
To prepare the review, tips from the DALEFOXLIMITED.com site were used. Scam and methods of fraud is one of the articles of the weekly monitoring of the Forex situation by the company's specialists. Expert advice can be very helpful to you.